Last Modified: May 15, 2020
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set out in Governing Law and Jurisdiction will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice on or before the date the change is posted on the Website.
Third Party Content And Links To Third Party Websites
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Website, its owners, licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [email protected]
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Website, or any other person or entity associated with the Website (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE WEBSITE, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND BUSINESS PARTNERS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITE’S SERVICE PROVIDERS, NETWORK OF LENDERS, AND BANKS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, FOR ANY CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, PROCEDURES OR ALLEGATIONS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, WEBSITE CONTENT OR USER CONTENT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ WORLDWIDE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT) BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ACCESSING THE WEBSITE ON YOUR BEHALF. THE WEBSITE RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS OWN EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO DEFENSE BY YOU.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
WE UTILIZE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, BUT CANNOT GUARANTEE SUCH ACCURACY. THE WEBSITE, THE WEBSITE CONTENT, AND USER CONTENT ARE MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ENJOYMENT. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR USER CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE IS UP-TO-DATE, ACCURATE, OR COMPLETE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY DECISION OR TO TAKE ANY ACTION. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR USER CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF INTERRUPTION, FREE OF ERRORS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE WEBSITE, ITS AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS, AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTIES INVOLVED IN DEVELOPING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ATTORNEY’S FEES ARISING OUT OF A CONSUMER’S ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THIS WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND THE WEBSITE’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY REASON SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
Submitting A Loan Request
The Website is not a lender, does not broker loans, and does not make credit decisions. Instead, we offer an infomediary service that will attempt to connect you with independent, lenders and financial service providers who may secure a loan for you. Therefore, submitting a request to be connected with a lender on this website does not signify you will be guaranteed a loan or connected with a lender. We reserve the right at any time to accept or decline your request to be connected for any reason or no reason at all. We may require additional verifications or information before attempting to connect you with a lender. The Website is not responsible for requests that cannot be connected to lenders or cannot be funded by lenders. Any eligibility determinations to qualify for funding aren’t made by us; they are made by lenders you may be connected with on this site.
Waiver and Severability
Law And Venue
Class Action Waiver
To the extent allowed by law, you and this site each agree to waive any right to pursue disputes on a consolidated or class-wide basis; that is, to either join a claim with the claim of any other person or entity or assert a claim in a representative capacity on behalf of anyone else in any lawsuit, arbitration, or other proceeding. YOU HEREBY UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER, YOU MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THIS SITE IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
The Website makes no representations that the website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States. By offering this website and its content, no distribution or solicitation is made by the Website to any person to use the website or its content in any jurisdiction where the provision of this website is prohibited by law. You affirmatively agree to obey all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and rules that apply to your activities when you use the website. All rights not expressly granted are reserved to the Website.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, you may contact us by emailing [email protected]